Start Your Reply on Top in Mozilla Thunderbird
To make Mozilla Thunderbird position the cursor on top, above quoted text when you reply:
- Select Tools | Account Settings… from the menu.
- Go to the Composition & Addressing category under the desired email accounts.
- Make sure Automatically quote the original message when replying is checked under Composition.
- Now choose start my reply above the quote next to Then,.
- For lazy top-post quoting, you may also want to choose below my reply (above the quote) following and place my signature.
- Click OK.
Thank you Heinz Tschabitscher @ About.com Guide for this tip
This Blog, if to be called that, is intended to be a personal journal for quick tips and solutions for Windows and Linux Operating Systems. I will not be updating this constantly, but I will be adding to it when I feel I have something that is worth sharing. Alot of these tips or solutions will be something small and will not affect 99.5% of all computer users, but will be helpful for those who need them. These solutions and tips may also contain a grey area of how they can be used. I’m stating here in my first post, that I do not in any way encourage the breaking of any laws and I expect all who read this to act responsibly. I will give references and credit as much as possible. As some of these posts will contain other peoples work, if I did not give you credit please let me know and I will make appropriate adjustments. That is all for now.